INTERFOOD BALI 2019
- Food & Beverage (Products and Technologies)
- Bakery & Confectionery (Bakery & Confectionery, Machinery, Equipments, Supplies, Ingredients).
- Food & Hospitality, (Equipments, Supplies, Storage, Services & Related Technology for Hotel, Catering, Restaurant, Cafe, Supermarket).
- Food Ingredients, (Food Additives, Food Chemicals, Food Ingredients, Food Materials)
- Herbal & Health Food, (Herbal & Health Food and Food Supplments).
- Retail & Franchising, (Franchising & Licensing)
- Wine & Spirits
- Coffee, Tea and Cocoa
- Gelato, Ice Cream, Pastry, Chocolate, Pasta, Pizza and others
- Fresh and Processed Fruits.
- Frozen food, Fish Seafood and Meat Products.
- Ice Cream, Gelato.
26 – 28 September 2019 (3-days exhibition)
Nusa Dua Convention Centre – Indonesia
10.00 – 19.00 WITA
• Wonderful Indonesia • Ministry of Tourism • Ministry of Trade of Indonesia • Ministry of Industry of Indonesia
• Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries Republic of Indonesia
• Ministry of Cooperatives & Small & Medium Enterprise – KJBU • Badan Ekonomi Kreatif Indonesia
• Kadin Indonesia • Kadin Bali • Perhimpunan Hotel dan Restoran Indonesia – PHRI • Bali Tourism Board
• POM Badan Pengawas Obat & Makanan RI • Indonesia Food & Beverage Association – GAPMMI
• Indonesian Chef Association – ICA • Perhimpunan Hotel dan Restoran Indonesia – PHRI
• Asosiasi Pengusaha Pengolahan & Pemasaran Produk Perikanan Indonesia – AP5I
• Indonesia Sommelier Association • Bali Hotels Association • Bali Shanti • Asosiasi Teh Indonesia
• Bali Tourism Development Corporation • Indonesian Food & Beverage Executive Association – IFBEC
• Herritage in Creativity – Akademi Gastronomi Indonesia • Indonesia Packaging Federation – IPF
• Asosiasi Produsen Tepung Terigu Indonesia – APTINDO • Indonesia Association of Exhibition & Convention Organizers
- The exhibition is open to trade and business visitor only
- Admission is by Invitation and business card registration
- General public and minors below the age of 14 will not be permitted entry
- All visitors must be properly attired those in shorts and slippers will not be allowed into the exhibition hall[/message_box]